Thursday, April 26, 2007

putting the right pieces together


a jigsaw puzzle. that was what i saw on top of my cabinet in my room just as i arrived from manila. i wondered how that one got up there. but i soon figured out that my dad left it there for me before he went back to dubai last february. the moment i saw it, i already decided to myself that i wanna put up all its pieces together to be able to make a masterpiece. i also decided that that was one cool productive way to spend my vacation. i took it from the top of my cabinet and examined it for a while. the box was quite big, but i didnt wonder about it since it was composed of 4000 pieces. i opened its box and there i saw a myriad of jigsaws!! they stimulated my mojo and got me feeling like i wanna start with it right away..
at first, i felt hopeless on finishing it... digging for a certain piece in a big pile of jigsaws sure gave me a headache. but wat the heck!! it was a lot more fun than i had imagined. finding the right pieces is like, finding the perfect things that fit my life. right now, i'm still 1/3 through with it. sigh i wish i could finish it!! wish me luck :)

3 comments:

West said...

good luck naman. sakit sa ulo. ^___^

Chris said...

hirap mag-ayos ng cabinet... hehehe...

sephthedreamer said...

jigsaw puzzles. life is much like it. everything we do forms a larger picture.