Friday, October 26, 2007

Back from Vacation

weeh im back. phew its been a week. hehe. waaah i miss my province. there were lotsa food so i think i grew even bloated again!!

oh yea meet my newest niece! Baby Angelica! She's half-Filipino and Half-Iranian. And she just turned a month old yesterday!! so cute...




Anyhoo. i did nothing else during my stay there except that ive been having those DVD Marathons. here are those that i've watched and enjoyed.


SHAMAN KING

POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL

HEROES SEASON 1
DEATH NOTE
i ranked them up according to the series i liked best. and yep i enjoyed Death Note in deed. its the best animé ive watched so far and its very amazing how it was inteligently made. Too bad it has only a total of 37 episodes, so its really bitin. can't wait to watch its two movies though.
----------
today's our enrolment day so i have to prepare myself now. i'll just catch some zzzs later when i get home. chao.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a DVD of Death Note, the full version. Yung may anime tsaka film. Ganda nga, yung anime. Yung Film di masyado eh.

Lexi Lorenzana said...

oh my gosh dex, your niece is really pretty! love her cheeks graaabe she is Über ganda.

stay safe!

dorkzter said...

reyn, yap npnuod ko ung trailer nung movie somewhere on the net. di ko din masyadong ngustuhan. pero i'd still watch it naman e heheh.

lexi, hehe thankz. :D

arjay said...

ang cute ng baby, hehehe..

arjay said...

ok ba panoorin ang heroes?

dorkzter said...

arjay, yup ok n ok ang heroes!! u should watch it. :D

arjay said...

hahaha, mailista nga. thanks. have a nice day!

arjay said...

link na kita, ok lng?

crazed_heck said...

pikachu...pika pika...bloghoppin here...

Ely said...

tapos na sembreak. second sem na naman...

i miss college life!

Anonymous said...

Waah. Heroes! Sobrang ganda nyan! Ang galing ni Tim Kring. Pano kaya niya naisip yun? haha.

Anonymous said...

Hi.Thanks for dropping by at my blog. would you mind telling me where I can get a copy of the diamond and pearl series (and is it finished already?). I'm a big pokemon fan and I know diamond and pearl is the ongoing Pokemon season in the US. Haha.

Another thing, I was a participant in the 7th Intercollegiate Finance Competition (2 years ago). I understand that you are a finance major. I suggest that you should try taking the CFA exams.