Thursday, October 11, 2007

Glad to be back

I feel very sorry because i've long neglected my blog. sorry for the past posts that really suck.

Im happy right now because its the start of my semestrial break. and i've made it through this sem alive! hehe. at least a can still consider myself sane after all those hard work. Holy Shit. which reminds me of one thing i need to ask you people. Does studying hard make someone a Nerd?! coz i don't think so. I love studying and learning new and substantial things and i so much pity those students who lack will to learn. Darn. i got pretty annoyed when a friend called me that. well, if that's gona be the case then don't make fun of nerds because someday, your gonna be into serving them as your boss in some office in the near future.

so much for that.

right now, there's nothing to do but to get my back all achy from lyin' on my bed theh entire day dozing off. hahaha. i just love holidays! but i still miss school.

We'll be working on finding a bank for our On-the-Job Training (OJT), which will start next sem, next week. goodluck to us and happy vacation everyone!! :D

*pahabol!!

Eid Mubarak to the Islamic Communities around the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my case, I still have two final exams to problem before I can taste the sweet sembreak. Haaay.

Anonymous said...

It's cool to be grade-conscious! :D

Doubting Thomas said...

ang saya ng sembreak. miss ko na tuloy ang sem break. hehehe.

dorkzter said...

christian: goodluck po sayo.

gerome: korek ka jan :D

thomas: heheh aral ka ulit. joke lng :d