Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bye People!!

I just finished packing my stuff to bring with me. here's how my room looked like while i was packing.
Lotsa things to bring home! Inside the bag are my [stinky] dirty clothes and bed covers.


A bag full of gifts for my nieces and nephews.



Movie junkie i am, these are the DVDS i bought since the start of this semester!! Im bringing all of them home!

So there they are.
My bus leaves at 11:15 PM so i gotta go people! im gonna miss all o' you! i'll be back after the holidays. And please comment on my previous post too. hehe. Take Care Y'all. Happy Holidays!! :D

6 comments:

arjay said...

merry christmas dex!

Saminella said...

heyhey!

changed my blog layout kaya nawala ang mga links. Pakipuntahan na lang po ang aking blog then meron dung widget na "add your site here". paki-add na lang po ang url mo.

salamat!

Ely said...

hi there! Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

May nakita akong Pokemon sa DVDs mo. Cool. San punta mo bro?

FerBert said...

happy new year! bumalik ka na!

Anonymous said...

wawww dbds!!! 0_0

happy new year!