Sunday, December 16, 2007

Update [Posted: December 22, 2007]

Last saturday was a blessed birthday for me. First, because it was our church's thanksgiving day. And second, even though my family's not with me, my friends sure kept me company. We went to intramuros and there we spent some time laughing with each other and sharing stories about things we missed, stuff we don't have time to do nowadays. I also attented a party of our bank last december 7. Just 2 or 3 blocks from our branch. I had a blast. It was really fun. There were lots of food, beer, games, and songs from the videoke machine! I also met lots of people that night. Previous business managers of our branch, loyal clients, and families of the bank employees. I also received a lot of gifts this month! Hehe. I took a picture of them just to show you. [Haha such a show-off am i?!]
Here are some of them and more to come. . . i hope! haha. We also celebrate our department's [banking and finance] Yearend Party last Wednesday, the 19th. We, the organizers, weren't expecting it to be really frolicsome and successful after all the procrastinations we did in the preparations. Check my multiply for the pictures!

One of my bestfriends, Ranie, had his 21st birthday yesterday, the 21st. but celebrated it just this afternoon at his girlfriend's house, our ka-berks as well. And phew! Until now i still feel bloated after eating a lot. Here are the pictures:
no birthday is complete without a birthday cake!!



here's the debutant blowing his candles after making his wish hehe.



here's me blowing the candle. i requested them to let me blow too because the last time i blew candles on my birthday cake was soo ages ago!! Late birthday treat! :D



here's the pack! :D

This month has given me the blast. I love DECEMBERS!! :D Im going home tomorrow to my province so i'll be on a week long hiatus. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Guys! Enjoy the Holidays! :D

No comments: