Monday, March 5, 2007

the kid i love

i decided to watch Bridge to Terabithia yesterday at the big screen. twas the movie that made me weep for the first time. yep. i wept over a movie. how hilarious. but its nothing to be ashamed of having wept over rediculous things. not on my case. i felt really affected about how Jesse and Maybelle were like being a big brother and a sister in that movie. at that point, i felt like missing my sister. we haven't been together since a year ago and we rarely talk to each other over the phone. that's why i decided to call her up upon arriving at my bording house. i felt really happy hearing her voice again. it was my fault i don't call her when i could and because of that, we hadn't had the chance to talk to each other for like a month. she told me stuffs like how she's doing in school, how our parents are doing, who she plays with and other stuff. i even felt proud like a parent when she told me she's still in the honor list. at least she's doing things i havent done during my childhood. gawd. i really miss her. she's such a bright kid. i hope she grows up to become a great person someday. unlike me.. i'm such a nobody. [nagself-pity] hekhek.


--------------------------


sigh.. short post. :)


here's our pictures: taken on the day of their flight back to Dubai, June 2006



9 comments:

Bijoy said...

The article the kid i love" interesting.Very kewl blog be in touch.Keep up the good work.


regards Biby - Blog

Bonez said...

I cried watching the movie, too. So did most of the people in the theater. Nothing to be ashamed of as the movie was very well made and made some powerful points. I was totally surprised by it and am glad I broke down and went to see it.

INIDORO said...

Hmm. Haven't watched that movie yet.

~~

I actually am envious of your little sister. Yech, I would really love to have a brother, preferably older than me by five years or so.

Billycoy said...

i saw that movie too, and it moved me soo much... just don't tell the others the story, it's good to mislead them!

B said...

Aw.. There's no need for self-pity. everybody is SOMEBODY. We may not know it at first.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the movie and I'm sure that I will not be able to see it because I'm very busy at school, now that the semester is about to end.

How I wish my siblings - one is thirteen and the other one is nine and I'm the oldest - are seven or so years younger than me. You see, we always fight whenever we have the chance. If they were seven years or so younger than me, I'm sure,there would be peace between us. Lol.

Anonymous said...

nakakainggit naman.

Mary De Leon said...

awww.. ang sweet mo namang kuya, ganyan kasi talaga minsan tayo eh, napapasabay sa bilis ng buhay, kaya pag tumigil sandali, naaalala natin yung mga simpleng bagay na nakakapagpasaya satin, in your case, your sister.. and in my case, you know.... :) my family! haha.. kala kung mo kung sino no? Pero, syempre sya din.. ;)

tapos dahil pa sa movie kaya mo yun na realize.. ganyan din ako minsan..


Nga pala, salamat! Wee.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Nakakahiya mang aminin, but I've wept over a movie a loooot of times already.

I'm such a sucker for such movies. Haha! Super sensitive ko kasi.

Anywaaaaaaay, this post made me miss my sister too. She's in Dubai as well. Hehe. Haaaay.