Thursday, March 22, 2007

wahahah

tomorrow's the last day of the exams week. thank God.
--------------------------------------------------------
me with my friends went to ICT this morning for a job interview for an application for customer service. i was qualified till the 2nd test. first was the interview. it was my first time so it got me really nervous. but i think i did good. so i proceeded to the 2nd test which is Phone Simulation. i messed up with the role playing. i suck with sales. . . they said they were gonna give me call tonight and they did but i unfortunately wasn't able to answer it. they only called once. im still waiting if ever theyre interested to call me again. if i don't pass this one, there are still a lot of call centers out there. . .

till next post. . . ;) hope u readers will give me some advice about this job interview stuff. . . tnx ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dex. not that i am condemning call centers but you might wanna give priority in applying for a non-call center job. take the opportunity to practice your field of study.

call centers are everywhere. you can always get a job in there whenever you want.

kuya jon :)

Jhed said...

I sucked during my interview. Thank God they still hired me. LOL.

Just be yourself. Yun lang yun. :P

Lalon said...

well if you're interested to go for that job.. i suggest you try to google with these keywords "how to pass a job interview?" it'll help you a lot as it did helped me..

anyways.. i agree with kuya j0n.. it's really easy to apply and get hired (if your english is really okay) in a BPO company and i'd prefer you look for a job that'll practice your field of study..