Saturday, January 19, 2008

I wanna disappear

There are times in my life when i just seem to hush down and become silent all of a sudden, amidst the joviality of the people around me. Its not that i've encountered a problem or something that just took my mood away, but those are just the times when i just wanna listen, and this is the perfect time to do so.

I like listening more than i do in talking. Sometimes, some things are better left unsaid, than become tactless enough to afflict a person.

I need a moment of silence. I've been too brassy this past few days.

Sorry for this lame post. I just wanna mope sometimes.

7 comments:

RedLan said...

take it easy. take ur time. everything will be back to normal.

dorkzter said...

thanks redlan! :D
im better now that i've released the tension. :D

RedLan said...

buti naman. tama ang ginawa mo.

Euri said...

Once in a while, people need to think and reflect too. :)

bombastarr said...

that's how i feel too sometimes. and in the 9,878,984,655,657,853,132 times that I felt that way the only remedy was sleep -- lotsa lotsa sleep. hehe.

hope you feel better soon. :)

Maria said...

be with yourself first maybe there's a lot of unanswered questions you have to reflect on.

and smile :)

Kev12 said...

I also feel the same sometimes when I'm so out of myself and I want everyone not to see me.. pero dapat siguro 'wag ng maging emo at palampasin na lang ang mga bad moments of our lives. :)

Nabasa ko rin nga pala yung previous post mo.. pansin ko nga rin sa amin na marami ng nag-rurubrics cube ulit.. bakit kaya??..

By the way, comments have been replied already.. and may new post na ulit ako. Hope you'll comment! tnx and happy blogging! :D