Friday, January 18, 2008

what's hot?!

i noticed a lot of people trying to solve the rubik's cube lately. everywhere i go, there seem to be at least one person twisting and turning a cube made up of six colors. xempre kelangan din mag-move with the flow. hehe.

here's me after an hour and a half trying to solve the top and 1st layer of the cube!! eureka, i solved it! but i've yet to learn how to deal with the remaining layers. and that is already set for tomorrow. right i gotta get a shut-eye. by the way, i just borrowed the cube. i'll buy one for myself when my next allowance arrives. :D

oh, you should try learning how to solve this puzzle too. it's really challenging, a bit gruelling at first but once you get used to it, it gets really fun! !hehe, till here.
goodnight guys. :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nakow! yung bunso namin adik na adik dyan... pinapagulo nya sakin yung cube tas in less than a minute nasosolve na nya.. trinatry naman nya ngayon yung pagsolve habang nakapikit sya.. tsk tsk tsk.. Pamilya ata kami ng geek.. hahaha

RedLan said...

masarap siguro ang pakiramdam pagkatapos ma-fix yan no? pero nakakasawa sigruo gawin ng paulit-ulit.

Lexi Lorenzana said...

ei :) good luck at you are the newest addition sa mga tao na addict na jan! :) my younger brother is so hooked, too :)

Anonymous said...

I've already solved the Rubik's Cube. Yun lang nga, with the help from the Internet. Kung hindi mo alam yung mga algorithms na dapat mong gawin, talagang hindi mo masosolve yan. XD

Anonymous said...

Rubik's Cubes are cool. My brother and I race to solve it first and he always beats me by about a minute. It takes me 5 minutes to solve it but I guess that's considered really slow since world records are an insane 10 seconds! Goodluck with it and you'll figure it out soon! Have fun with it - especially if you're bored. It passes time well.Also, I like the image on your layout here and thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

I hate that cube.

Anonymous said...

Very cool banner by the way. O_O

arjay said...

haha. adik.