Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tagged!

Kuya Ely tagged me and ahm, sorry, it took me quite a while to do this.

The rules:
1. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

2. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
3. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them
a comment on their blogs.


Eight random facts about me:

1. I'm a certified K-Zoner. I started reading this kiddie magazine since 3rd year High School. Been borrowing them from my best friend, Sam. and i first thought of collecting them when i was already in college. I don't really know why i got hooked to it. I guess it really just fills up my being [still] a kid at heart.

that's me holding my November ish

2. I was a member of our university's choir, the Glee Club, and my choir voice is bass! I miss singing and all the blending stuff, but i had to leave because the reh
earsals were in conflict with my class schedule. sigh...

3. I lived in Sharjah, UAE for 8 years when i was a kid. My parents took me there when I was 4 years old and i went back here in Philippines at the age of 12. Now my 9-year-old sister is with them there, leaving me here all alone. Huhuhuh : (


4. I'm a lover of food and i can absolutely gobble up anything as long as they're edibly safe and tasty! additional trivia: Being a ''promdi'' or ''from the province'', i already ate a few exotic foods, such snake, frog, monitor lizard (bayawak), field crickets, and ant eggs (itlog ti buos) to name a few. these foods are best for liquour snaks (pulutan). nyum!! but all this lovely food keeps ruining my diet. i mean, i usually promise myself to maintain an ideal weight, but jeeez, i really can't help myself.

5. I've been wearing glasses since my 1st year in H
S because of impaired vision. Right now my vision has a grade of -3.50 on both eyes. tsk tsk.



6. I am a baptised member of the Iglesia Ni Cristo.

7. I first learned how to use the internet during my first year in college. Yeah. I was really ignorant before I was taught how to use it, by a good friend.
8. I dream of becoming a biologist, chemist, writer, lawyer, physician, t.v. host, pianist, and a choirmaster someday. yeah i dream real big.

Now to tag some people. I tag Chio, Dex, Gerome, Gian Paolo, Komzki, Lexi, and Vinch.

6 comments:

FerBert said...

nakakain na ako ng "itlog ti buos" sa ilocos...

pag-iisipan ko pa yung suggestion mo na itigil ko na pag-aaral... hehehe... apir!

Ely said...

pampatalino daw ung "itlog ti buos" na yan, pero ndi ko pa natry kainin...hehehe. at ang sakit kumagat ng mga langgam na may itlog nun.

Donya Quixote said...

WOHOW you read k-zone!

:))

galing! APIR!

dorkzter said...

ferbert:
talaga? naimas anya?! hehe. oo u really need to ponder hard about wha ti told u. :D

ely:
u should try it, db ferbert?! hehe.

DQ:
oh, do you read k-zone too? :D

Anonymous said...

i love how we all (still) have a kid at heart. and we're never afraid to show it. =] ...

keep dreaming big, it's free! =]

Lexi Lorenzana said...

at my age, im a k-zoner like you :) hehehe