Sunday, November 25, 2007

What i want for Chistmas. Or my Birthday!!

I've been a POKEMON fan ever since it went out on the market about 12 years ago. And since it has a new set of installment, i wanna have one! [its the game i'm talking 'bout] But there's a just tiny problem that's hindering me on getting my hands on it. Yes. One is that i'm broke. And second is that this game is developed and published to be played using the new Nintendo DS, which i dont have [yet!]. And now, I want them BOTH, the GAME plus the CONSOLE!!!!! I wish someone out there could lend me some dough. or just simply give me these two things for Christmas or my Birthday [which is due next month!!] Buhuhuhuhuhu!! :(


These what i'm talkin' bout. It's the Jap.Version but the English Versions are already out.
Cute Bonsly and Pachirisu in a battle in the image above.
OOhhh, this gaming console is beatiful!!
especially this LIMITED EDITION
NINTENDO DS LITE POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL!!

BEAUTIPULLL................. I want YOU. [desperately!]

5 comments:

arvin said...

wala, maistuck ka na lang sa emulator, hehe=) hmmm, huli kong GB e yung pocket pa nung hs. Ang mahal-mahal naman kasi, e pwede naman idownload ng libre, hehe.

ARON WONG DOT COM said...

wahhhh!!! i wish to have one too:) well hope santa will gv us!! muahahahaaa!!!

FerBert said...

gusto ko di nyan... waaaaah!

arjay said...

hahaha. download nyo na lang kasi. meron na ba?

dorkzter said...

komski. arjay.
mas
gusto ko parin laruin yan sa ds!!
:(