Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wala Lang!

Last night i had another dream. Of all the dreams i had that recurs in my mind, this one appears to be the most different. I don't literally dream of my endeavors in life, but this dream made me want to make it happen for real.

In that dream, i awoke in a place so unfamiliar yet so consolatory. It was a place where i've never to in my entire life. The most apparent sight in this place was a rainbow squinting at me over a not-so-far mountain to my left with its vibrant colors giving me a jolt of inexplainable bliss during that time of figuring out where i was. I was sitting on a beautiful lawn that was all over the place and when i looked up to see the sky, i saw leaves and branches bearing the most beautiful red apples i ever saw in my life. Yes, i was under a tree. An only tree, that is, when there are no other tress in sight except for this one. Instead, there were flowers when i looked back over my shoulder. Different colors of flowers which i've never known of. It was a really beautiful sight with the sky so blue up above me and the sun lurking over the clouds. I also noticed a shallow flowing river to my right that looked to clean and very safe to drink.

I took a deep breath and filled my lungs with the most freshest air ever. And then pop. I awoke from my cellphone alarm. And there i was on my bed inside my boring old and squalid room once again. sigh the part i hate a lot about sleeping is waking up before a beautiful dream.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, dreams soothe out the stress out of our system as much as other stress reducers do. We get to see and experience surreal yet fascinating images and situations that are created by our one-of-a-kind cerebrum.

Waking up from a beautiful dream makes us think of what are going to be the dream's next scenes. But at least, you did wake up after that instead of not waking up at all.

zeus-zord said...

dreams are a depiction of ones deeper emotions and subconscious. hmmm

so maybe deep inside... i dont know.

look for its meaning/interpretation in the web, it may mean something else...

FerBert said...

wag mo ng i-alarm yag celphone mo sa susunod para di ka na maistorbo...

new era ka ba tol? prof mo ba si sir fabella? wala lang... natatanong lang

Maria said...

a dream that kept you fascinated.

maybe it means something.

conan_cat said...

whoa, what a beautiful dream :D well yeah sometimes you have a good dream and you just feel like you don't wanna wake up... i'm sure after such a beautiful sight you will feel refreshed yourself too! :)

john be anonymous said...

buti ka pa you can still remember your good dreams. ako kase ang naaalala ko lang 'yung mga bangungot.. hehe..

arjay said...

wala lang din. medyo nag-nosebleed ako dun. kinailangan ko pa ng dictionary para maintidihan yung post mo. hehe...

kagaya kay john, mga bangugot lang din naaalala ko. whenever i have dreamt of something happy, di ko maalala ang mga details basta alam ko lang na pagkagising ko, masaya ako. haha, ang gulo.

arjay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arjay said...

tagged you.

Anonymous said...

Lately, for some unknown reasons, I can now recall my dreams, but only for a few hours after I woke up.

I pity you because your phone woke you up from a very nice dream.

Anonymous said...

wow, a taste of heaven in your dream......

arvin said...

frustrating nga iyon, haay.