Friday, March 14, 2008

Pffft!

I wasn't able to watch the Bb. Pilipinas pageant that night when it was aired live at GMA-7 because i was too lazy to get out of my room. I only heard about the results the following day from my friends who actually watched it, and i felt very unsure with what i've heard. At first i just ignored it in disbelief but i fared the opposite when news from everywhere just came popping out about how Bb. Pilipinas-World, Ms. Janina San Maiguel has won the pageant. I'm sure you bloggers have already heard about how annoyingly she won despite her imperfect english and juvenile mannerisms. I know im too judmental to conclude that it was a very dumb decision the judges made to have made her won and to have been given a chance to represent our country in the Ms. World Pageant since i didnt really watch the entire show myself, but im quite sure that there even more deserving contestants in the pageant than her. I just wish that the overall Bb. Pilipinas Planning Committee chose better judges. Im so disappointed. I think we should ready ourselves to get embarassed now.

3 comments:

lou_zehrr said...

yikes! and i rili mean 'yikes'... i just saw d vid wer janine answered the question given her by one of the judges in the Bb Pilipnas beauty pageant. wow. she 'is' pretty but her grammar...? anyway, we'r in no position to judge. she can have the best tutor now coz she'l b representing our country internationally, right? there's always room, 4 improvement...

Anonymous said...

I was not able to watch it too. According to my friends, the judges were not competent. Hell, Marian Rivera for a judge? No way! Anong alam niya sa mga beauty pageant?!

As for Ms. Janina San Maiguel... well, no comment. Haha.

dorkzter said...

thanks for commenting. :D