Saturday, March 22, 2008

I have just finished packing some of my stuff because my Mom will arrive tomorrow from Dubai and we'll go straight home to the province right after picking her up so i'm just gonna bring my packed things with me to go with the van.

Gawd, all those packing made me so exhausted. But somehow, i felt very reminiscent because while packing my school things, it reminded me a lot about my past years in college. I saw some of my test papers, quizzes, homeworks, kodigos [harhar], and projects that made me realize one thing. I'm really gonna miss my college life. Sigh. How i wish i could stay in school forever. It's already less than 2 weeks before graduation. I'm excited but at the same time sad. Buhuhhuhuhu! [Shit, ang korny!]

Nway, I'm sleepy now. Goodnight bloggie.
I'll be back on the 26th. Chao. :D

Oh and before i forget, lemme just greet you guys!



Happy Easter - Greetings - More amazing video clips are a click away

3 comments:

Ely said...

waaah! lam ko ung feeling, kakalungkot mag-ayos ng gamit from college, mga papers, books, notes... memories... kakamiss!

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Waw, congratulations! Hehe. Musta na? Long time rin akong hindi nakabisita dito ah! :)

Anonymous said...

lapit na ng krismas ah!