Wednesday, March 19, 2008

sad?

I never thought i'd enjoy this much in college. In fact, this has been entirely the happiest chapter of my life and now that it's almost ending, it feels like a very vital organ in my entire system is about to get ripped out.

In this chapter, i've learned a lot of lessons from countless failures. Here, i managed to stand up after a terrible stumbler. Here i met lots of people. I mingled with them and they taught me life's valuable lessons. This is the part where i grew up maturely.

This is also the part where i met my FRIENDS who have played more than a major part in my entire college life, and who, i'm quite sure, will be my companions for life.

They are:

WENDEL JADE BOHOL JUNIO [BSBA-BANKING AND FINANCE]
He's my bestest friend among the bunch, so we call each other "bezty". He's smart. Studious. Funny. and so maarte, coz he doesn't like walking so much. He's a guy who i can really talk to about anything. He'll be graduating with honors on our graduation day, i can't be any prouder.

MITCHIE BELMONTE HONRADA [BSBA-BANKING AND FINANCE]
She's my future wife. She lives a very simple life but strives to give herself and her family only the best. She's a good singer. She loves walking. and she's very diligent and dedicated. Plus, she's also a cry-baby.

JENNIFER BASULGAN ALCAIZ [BSBA-BANKING AND FINANCE]
I love annoying this girl simply because she doesn't really get annoyed. Haha. She only dreams about living a simple happy life in the future. Yes, for her simplicity is beauty!

JEREMIAH MORDIDO ROXAS [BSBA-BANKING AND FINANCE]
He is a very nice guy. He never tried to smoke, nor drink, and doesnt like x-rated conversations. Haha. He likes playing musical instruments, politics, business, and pets. We love annoying him because he's such a pikon.

LEO MHEL ALMA BARZANA [BSBA-BANKING AND FINANCE]
Though he coudn't be counted on in terms of studies, he can still be the best friend that you need. and although he is a minister's son, he's pretty debauched, haha only a little! He's the one considered as beastfriend ng lahat, hehe.

NERISSA REYES MOSTOLES [BSBA-MARKETING]
She's my girl bestfriend, so i call her "bezzy". She's a born artist and a certified camwhore! I like her for being so independent and practical.

ANNA LORAINE MARIBBAY ANDRES [BSBA-LEGAL MANAGEMENT]
Another honor student! Yehey! She's a very fun person to be with. We never run out of topics to discuss. She's a girl who knows her priorities and knows how to perform them well.

RANILLO TARUC VERAN [BSBA-LEGAL MANAGEMENT]
Another one of my beztys. I like him for being just. and i really appreciate how he worries about us because he's the eldest.

FERLIN ATES ASINO [BSBA-BANKING AND FINANCE]
The most punctual among us all. (can you smell the sarcasm?!) Haha. She's a great dancer. She's funny, and she can always be counted on anytime, anywhere. Just not on the punctuality part. Hehe.

There. These are the people who i can never live without because they became my family, when i had none [coz my family's abroad]. They are the ones who came out of nowhere and shared their lives with mine and now it feels so sad because among all of us, im the only one who plans to work abroad right away, and it feels so terrible just thinking about me leaving. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

college rin ata ang pinakamasayang yugto na nangyari sa buhay ko...

congrats dex!
graduate ka na? :D

dorkzter said...

salamat pareng ferbert.
next month pa graduation namin. :D

aslan burcunun özellikleri said...

hello nice blog nice blog thanks