Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Ruckus

Classes in school yesterday were cancelled because of a major church activity, so i decided to spend the rest of the morning sleeping my head off until my cellphone began ringing and ruined my beauty sleep. I then pealed my eyes and realized i wasnt in slumberland anymore.

So reached for my phone, which was on a chair beside my bed to see what the ruckus was all about. Thinking it was the alarm, it was actually a phone call from someone i didnt know, using a landline. So with a husky voice, i answered "Hello?". "Hello. Is this dexter?". It was a lady's voice. "Yes, speaking", i replied. "Hi, this is Sherry, from RCBC HR Office". Then blah blah blah... The summary is she just told me that she had just recomputed my time record of my OJT and that my own computation was wrong. I shoud've deducted one hour from each day for my lunch break.

Great! So that means that i still lacked 12 hours more to complete my required 200. Damn. All this time i thought i was already in a breather from all the hecticness in my schedule this semester. Still drowsee as i was, i just listened as she spoke, merely saying "yes" and "ok" as confirmation that i undrstood every stated instruction. So i still have to go back to the branch were i work in to fill up my still-lacking hours to complete my OJT history.

Just great. What a wonderful disturbance now that were already busy with our clearances. Sigh.. But after all, it'll just be 2 days. But still, grrr, i'd have to wake up early for 2 consecutive days. What a bummer.

After her call, i didn't feel sleepy anymore, so feeling quite annoyed from the bad news i just heard, i stood up and decided to start my day with a mug of coffee. Somehow, the aroma and taste casted away my slight discomfort.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gudlak sa OJT! sana makumpleto mo na ng tuluyan yang 12 hours na yan.. yeee!

arjay said...

yakang yaka yan. haha. 2 days will be over before you know int. ;)

RedLan said...

nami-miss lang nila ang presence mo dun sa rcbc bank. it's just a 12 hours duty. ambilis ng oras kaya.

tc!

Ely said...

haha,ok lang yan. 12 hours na lang tapos na. Goodluck!

aajao said...

OJT sucks if you don't dig what you do. ako nababato nung nag OJT sa TAPE, INC. pero the rest, ok naman--- Malaya newspaper, VIVA TV, and Eagle Broadcasting. andami no? hehe..

goodluck. graduating ka na pala?

Donya Quixote said...

wah. di ako magoojt.

kaya mo yan! go go go!

x said...

god bless with everything! =D

aslan burcunun özellikleri said...

hello nice blog nice blog thanks